Drottninghög to the world!
As part of the IKEA’s engagement at H22 we declare our ambition to ‘open up’ Drottninghög. We want to engage and involve the local community, building on the foundations that are already there. The rich and global knowledge base of IKEA will be used to create a shared vision of how home is much more than four walls. Show how urban areas go from closed spaces to shared spaces.
We are curious about
- Connect and open up parts of a segregated city
- Showcase IKEAs vision of sustainable and affordable homes through engagement in local communities
- Establish a marketplace, a magnet for food, shopping and events
- Found a Community
- Kitchen and create jobs for ‘mothers’
- Bring pride and respect to the neighbourhood