The Future of the Affordable Home
By 2030 we will have 40% more single households than today. More than 150 million people move to their first home every year and many more change home for different reasons. A lot of these people have very limited means and usually have to move from space to space more than once a year.
We are curious about
- How an affordable home for the next generation would look like?
- What will be important for the next generation and how this will affect their homes?
- What make sense to own and what can you share?
- What should the future home cost?
- Where are the boundaries to what we call home?